Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ran.

Well, kind of... it wasn't much of a run. My knee was talking within a mile... so, it only ended up being a couple. However, enough to get me stretched out a bit, and hopefully ready to get a couple of runs in this week up in Oregon. It has been awhile since my last run, and even longer since doing so back in V-town. The run also took on some significance because it was a year ago that I started this Blog. What a year. I am not so sure that I made much of a Come Back (in my running anyway), but when I look at where my life was a year ago... then I can see a "come back" indeed. I have too much to do today to elaborate on that... However, I am hoping that this week brings some time to reflect on the journey of the past year.

Today: 2 miles (sore knee)
Week: 2 miles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better call me for a run or beer or both but not at the same time that would be strange but it has been done- beer mile - puke mad puke

Anonymous said...

The above blog was Paul Quirke- I am losing my mind- Tai said that it's been gone for years

Paul

TreeBed said...

Yeah, too old to mix the two at once ;-)