Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blah

I finally got my first cold (27 degrees) weather run in. As usual my first run in a while so my knee was bugging me half way in and it had to be a run/walk sort of thing. The main thing is that I got out and did it. I needed to. I am hoping to counter act a little slide into the blahs. It is supposed to go colder again so I am not sure if I will be able to get back out for a bit... I am getting old and wimpy. All those days I didn't run during my California winters... I guess it is good to see the other side.

Today: 3ish miles
Week: 3ish miles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with it and think of warm places like home. Where ever that is...

Anonymous said...

Just remember its always colder in other places. I would love to have 27 degree weather. Just remember old iowa country roads in the winter. It was so windy we would cry.
Scime

TreeBed said...

well, it is a good thing I went out this morning... now it is 4 degrees, -16 with wind chill. Oh yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember not being able to feel my important parts for many many hours after our runs in IA. THAT WHY I NOW LIVE IN OREGON (and we also got a treadmill)

Quirke