Sunday, December 10, 2006

Whats This?

Two days of running in a row... and three runs in a weeks time? Wow. You bet I am going to take advantage of the warm (well, warmer) weather, and get my butt out there. Today I drove to the park and got 3 miles of grass running in... doesn't get much better (maybe my NW trees and dirt) than running on a nice wide grass trail through the woods. I am happy to report that I have swung out of my blahs, running is still some of the most potent medicine for me. I am hoping that I can keep getting a few runs in over the next week or so... until I get back to the more friendly (yes, I am wuss now ;-) winter running weather of CA. I was starting to feel the lack of fitness, and the build up of stress (no matter how well things are going, starting a business is a little stressful) kicking my butt. I would like to exceed the build up of miles that I had at this time last year and go into the spring actually in shape (sorta, kinda shape at least). Still have a marathon on my mind for sometime next year.

Today: 3 miles
Week: 3 miles

2 comments:

ginelle said...

yeah for the running...miss ya out here in CA!

Anonymous said...

3 Countries Mar- Germany- Switzerland and Austria -trails- Sounds cool--

Quirke