Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Run #2

Today was sunny. And warm (well, it felt warm for NW Iowa). And I watched the day patiently from Shaky Tree, waiting for my chance to get out and take advantage of this Spring preview. However, instead of basking in the warmth of the sun as I enjoyed my easy "getting back in shape" pace... with about an hour to go before I could get outside... the clouds wrapped their way around the sky. All the blue and promise that Spring is right around the corner, was replaced by the suffocating grey of Winter. Sad. Oh so sad.

I am happy to report though that I got out anyway, and it was certainly more pleasant that my run Sunday. I also managed to make it through the entire run with little to no pain in my knee (this has been an issue, one which I will cover more later). These are good things.

Today: 2+ miles
Week: 5 miles

No comments: