Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Another Short One

It was another short one tonight, but I did get out... and it was longer than last night. Part of this was due to the sore wheel (left knee), and part of it was a fire burning in nearby Fairfield. I could see the plume of smoke over the hill as I drove to the little reservoir in Vallejo. I also knew that it was a chemical fire from the radio news report accompanying the site, and they were evacuating the surrounding area... so, this seemed like a good reason to cut things a bit short tonight. However, I am sure the air that I breath on a regular basis in Vallejo is just as bad as any I was inhaling during the run.

My short run did include some hills, and so I will be happy with the burn going on in the legs... as well as the momentum of two days of running in a row.

Today: a couple miles
Week: some running

No comments: