Monday, September 11, 2006

Quicky

Hey ya'll... no running (I am kind of craving one... which is a good sign for where my head is ;-) The past few days have been a hurricane of work!!! Maybe it is just that after working Beetle's mammoth project, our little space seems like a piece of cake... However, part of it is just a great compliment of skills and talents that I am surrounded by. We have completely transformed a cramped little photography studio, into a really cool space for coffee, music, photo display... community. And we haven't even got to some of the fun stuff yet!!! Ahhh... I am tired. A tired that I am proud of and had fun earning. I haven't talked much about specifics cause there have been things that were up in the air, but pictures and info are on the way... and hopefully a few runs as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tragedy in Track and Field a few days ago as Emilie Mondor passed away in a car accident. She ran track fro Simon Fraser and was a Stud. She represented Canada many times and was Canadas top 5km runner she was 25. She will be sadly missed by all.

Scime