Saturday, September 02, 2006

Uuuuugh...

Oh man... I ran about 3 hours ago, and I am just now getting to post about it... why? Well, I got done with an excellent run at sunset. It had been grey and rainy all day, and right when I got out the door to go run... the clouds broke and it was a beautiful show. So, I finished off a run (a bit faster pace than usual), called Papa Murphys (a new addition to Spencer), ordered a pizza, had to go across the street to the "store we shall not speak of..." so I could get a pizza cutter, ended up getting a movie (Grizzly Man, which I am about to watch... if I can stay awake), got back to Chad's apartment ready to rock'n'roll with my take'n'bake (I was REALLY excited about my pizza at this point)... Hummm... the oven won't light. Matches... no. Ooh a lighter... I could try to light a little piece of paper on fire and get the stove going that way... sounds like it would work, but no. Urgh!!! Ok, back out... find a gas station, no matches, but they do have a trigger lighter, that should work (I pick up some tasty beverages as well, make the trip worth while). Back to the apartment, which now smells strangely of burnt paper. The trigger lighter didn't seem to want to work either... Nooooooo!!! I am feeling like a grizzly bear at this point... one last try... whoooosh... WE HAVE IGNITION. Pizza goes in... the longest 12-15min of my life later... Mmmmmmm... and now, Uuuuugh. To much pizza. Oh well, now I will sit like a slug and watch my movie. Hope everyones weekend is treating them well.

Today: 3 miles (quick)
Week: 13 miles

No comments: