Monday, September 04, 2006

Run with the Moon

I have mentioned before that I don't get to go on many (ok, any...) night runs in Vallejo. So, when I do get to go out for a run under a healthy moon... I enjoy it all the more. The warm touch of summer is hanging on, but fall is starting to collect in cool pockets of air. Although it was another short run, it felt powerful. I have been guilty to many times over the past year of just running to fit it in... tonight I soaked it in... used it to blow off steam... enjoyed it. I need to respect the potential of each run. I know that sometimes it just has to be done, so you can keep a string of fitness going... but we must remember how pure and simple the whole thing can be. I was lucky enough to do that tonight.

Today: 3 miles
Week: 3 miles

No comments: