Thursday, July 20, 2006

Better...

Well, it still wasn't "good" (my knee was talking to me about 12 min in), but it was better. It helped that I waited till it cooled off a bit (and I caught a beautiful sunset). I need to start stretching more. I have never been really good at being consistant with stretching, but my body needs it. I was thinking tonight that what I really need is to start Yoga... then I thought, "well, that won't happen anytime soon", and then I thought... "why the hell not?" I am not in one place long enough to take classes (which would be the ideal), but I do have a yoga for runners book... ahhhh, I could MAKE it happen. We'll see. It would be a good challenge for myself (not to mention really good for me).

At the moment I am watching The Edukators, it is a German film (don't be scared). It is a good flick with some good things to think about. Check it out sometime.

Today: 5 miles
Week: 11 miles

No comments: