Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What the...

What the...
What the...,
originally uploaded by TreeBed.
So after travel hell yesterday, I felt I was having a good comeback this morning. Woke up, a short run, dip in the pool, decent hotel breakfast, upgrade to a sporty little rental... on my way... I stopped at Starbucks to see if they had sandwiches, and grab an iced coffee to finish the trip with. I walked in and they handed me a "blah-blahchino-cup-o-sugar"... free is a good price, so I reluctantly accepted, and then noticed... no sandwiches, or anything lunchish. Feeling it would be poor form (even at Starbucks, especially since the girl had just loaned me scissors to open a package) to turn around and walk out with my free cup-o-sugar, I bought the least sweet looking thing in the case. So, instead of a quick lunch, and a little pick me up... I am now full of sugar and a little shaky. Oh well, guess I will get back in my sporty little rental and wait for the sugary walls of goodness to come crashing down... Its fun while it lasts (I think).

Today: 3 miles
Week: 3 miles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you in Iowa again, and how long will you be around? Will you fly out of Omaha again? If you have some spare time, let me know.

Tom

TreeBed said...

As usual I am sorta traveling by the seat of my pants... once I get a plan though I will let you know. I will be back in a couple of weeks, so either this trip or next it is on my agenda to try and catch ya.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, let me know.