Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pre-Race Photo

Pre-Race Photo
Pre-Race Photo,
originally uploaded by TreeBed.
Got my second run at the Angle Island trail run... It was fun to have friends along this time (and my mom... the photographer here). It was perfect conditions for running (although it would have been nice to see the view from the top of the island... it was a misty morning). I am going to be sore tomorrow for sure. It did feel good to go and blow the cobwebs out. That is the nice thing about a course that goes up and then DOWN... if you can make it up... then you can role down. I am not really sure what I was doing this morning... I showed up without clothes to warm up in, or change into. For some reason I woke up at 3:30am, I suppose that probably had a part in it. But once I got there I started wondering if I ever had done a race before...

Good times...
Today: 5 miles
Week: 16 miles

1 comment:

ginelle said...

I had a blast running on saturday. It was my first trail run EVER. I may have found a new love and it's good for the knees. run milah run.