Monday, May 01, 2006

Planning

Ahhh, we have gone from tossing around 80lb bags of concrete to tossing around business jargon and numbers. Tonight we are hammering out the second half of a business plan for Southern Sole. I sure wish I had soaked in a little more of that Intro to Business class back in the day. I was cruzin till we got to all the number stuff... then the eyes sort of glazed over (or maybe that was because I have gone to bed after 2am the past few nights). Had to extend my time here until Wed. (too much to do), and then it is to Iowa. Have I mentioned I am heading to Iowa next? Yup, off to Spencer, IA for a few days before heading home. Will be looking into my next project perhaps. Tom, if you are out there, I will be in touch...

Ok, all... back to business.

Today: 4 miles (holy cow was my body hurtin from pouring those counters)
Week: 4 miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have stuck with that Econ class huh? Yeah Econ is where its at...

Anonymous said...

Micah,

I am out here, be sure to let me know whats goin on. That Marathon is Sunday, so as far as the running and this coming weekend goes, I am winding down for that, How long are you planning on being around?

And I know how you feel from pouring those counters, I don't really miss that summer job I had all that much. It does make you feel good to do something like that though. The store looks like it is coming together nicely.

Tom