Saturday, May 20, 2006

ReCharge

As you can see... not a whole lot in the postin department. I am backing off from as much as I can for a few days. Time to recharge a bit. I am hoping to get a few runs in next week to start back up, but it depends how I feel. I am however going to start a plan for getting in good enough shape to run a marathon next spring. So, a few days to ponder how I want to go about it, and then the journey will begin. Right now I am looking at the Napa Marathon, but we'll see. Anyway, anyone who wants to start training... we'll make it a Go Elvis! event. Maybe we can get TreeBed Design to design some singlets, and maybe we talk Southern Sole into getting involved. Speaking of which... we are making progress. Lots of uncontrolables getting in the way... leaky roofs, slow contractors and just lots to do in general. However, it looks like a mid June opening will be possible. Keep your fingers crossed... I head back in a about a week to put the finishing touches on my end (and help with any last minute craziness...) Send some good thoughts Beetle's way!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in- We need to get the rest of the X-GC (AND GU) people going.

Quirke

TreeBed said...

Right on...

Anonymous said...

Hags and I are going to ride WA- next week (over 250 miles). He has not rode a bike in almost a year! I am sure he is in for the 26.2

Quirke