Monday, May 12, 2008

Something...

is better than nothing... that was my approach to running today. I have managed to keep working on the early mornings (at least the idea of changing old patterns... "early" is relative you know). However, I can't say that it has been a huge boost to my mental state. I am not sure why, but I have been pretty sluggish this past week (mentally and physically). I know part of it is the stress of life changes and not feeling very connected to much of anything... I'm coming up on 3 years of constant movement (haven't been in one place for longer than 3 months for over 2 years), and the lack of being rooted has taken its toll. These are just guesses and things I have been thinking about... so, I figured I would write them down to take note.

I also think allergies have been draggin me down a bit... bleh!

Anyway... I managed to get the shoes on and at least start today... I didn't go far, but I didn't really care. My body (and/or mind) is not "right", and until it feels a bit more "normal"... I will cut it some slack.

Today: I ran.
Week: Hopefully I will do it again.

No comments: