Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Running Around

Well, no run yesterday, and none so far today... (although today still might happen) Just running around. Trying to get last minute stuff done for my trip. For the most part I am actually on top of things. Now, it wouldn't be me if I was totally on the ball. However, I am feeling pretty good about where I am at (see me tomorrow afternoon to find out if I was right ;-)

I wanted to run yesterday, but I got some shots in the morning... Lets just say me and shots don't always get along. Yeah, I practically passed out. I thought I was fine. The first one went well, and then I started thinking about it. That was all it took, all my hospital stories flooded in, the smell, the lights... Whew! Today was fine, I just started on my back instead of ending up there.

Off to do a trial packing...

No comments: