Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Happy Halloween... just wanted to send a spooky greeting to all... I am dressing as a tired entrepreneur. I have been fighting off a cold, or perhaps just stress/exhaustion... so no running for the past week. And it is in the teens tonight for our temp (low teens mind you), so that kind of weather is not helping. However, when I feel better... I am kind of looking forward to a freezing cold run (yes, I am sick well beyond the common cold). I have to admit a certain craving for it. I had some good midwest memories of freezing cold running. Not to often ice forms in the armpits of your shirt in California. One of those runs will probably do me just fine ;-)

Have a good one...

P.S. Beetle has his website up (mostly)... go check out what Southern Sole is up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the link up.