Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hummm...

Well, obviously not much running is being done... my days have been pretty darn jam packed (with great stuff). I have had some thoughts rambling around in my head that I want to get down, but it is once again too late. So, perhaps tomorrow, but I did want to put a post up saying I am still alive... and thinking about my next run (maybe tomorrow morning)... and also thinking about everyone else's running... and more importantly good ole life in general. I hope yours is well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you better be running more than me, it's pretty pathetic down here. Three weeks since I started back, I've gone 8, 7, and I'm at 8 this week. That's miles in a week, not how many runs I'm getting in!;) The shops humming along.

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
I' am starting to train for Ironman (Idaho- Canada- or one other I am looking at). Tai and I have talked and she has agreed to take on more so that I can do this (Also not coaching track). My base training is going well and I start on my program for real in 3 weeks – wish me luck.

Ps I am doing a cycling tour from Berkeley to LA in March if anyone is interested. I’ll do about 80-90 miles per day for 4-5 days.


Quirke

TreeBed said...

Ironman!!! nice... I look forward to hearing how the progress goes on that!!!