Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2nd Run Down

I have completed my 2nd run. Although, I will be honest... neither run has been much of a "run". The focus this week is to just get out the door, move my legs faster than walking, and stretch like crazy! I feel like I am made of old rusty car parts... maybe all those miles in the rain back in the day finally caught up to me. I have sat for 3 years, and now I have rusted from the inside out. Fortunately the weather is spectacular in Vallejo and my run can consist of run a bit, sit and stretch... run, walk, stretch... today I sat and stretched in front of the marina and checked out sail boats. I figure next week I will start to lay out something of a plan for my self. Perhaps consult coach Beetle. Until then the point is to enjoy. Of course Beetle does come in today (if he can find a flight that isn't canceled), and that always takes my running a different direction... luckily I am so out of shape I won't even pretend to keep up (it will also be good motivation to keep this all going).

No comments: