Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Day Run


Turkey Day Run
Originally uploaded by TreeBed.

We did make it out for our run, and it felt good. I am the one with all the clothes. I also turned back the earliest. However, I felt really good about this, in my younger days I would have just gutted it out. Instead I listened to my body, and paid attention to the long term. So two good things today... got out the door, and did exactly what I needed to get done.

I also got to spend the day with some wonderful people, enjoy good food... there was much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

TreeBed said...

Yeah, I actually lost some weight... muscle mass. I am mushy now ;-) It will be good to get things back to a healthy place. When I don't feel like getting out in the 50 degree/rainy days this winter in CA, you have to remind me about you getting out for runs in that weather. Then there will be no excuses.