Monday, June 12, 2006

Slowly, But Surely

I was really tight this morning (a lot of driving yesterday), but I got a short one in... And that strings together a pretty solid block of running for me. It is in the right direction anyway. I am starting to get that feeling of running being a built in part of my day. I teetered on skipping out this morning... "ahhh, I ran yesterday... and I am tight (all the more reason to run), and..." However, that something in my head that has clicked back into "running mode (well, actually I would say its more of "take care of myself mode") got me out the door. The trick will be keeping it going when I go home. I still haven't found the secret to getting it done in Vallejo... but it sounds like a good challenge. Heck, the way this year has been I will only be home for a week anyways... Time to go shower and find a good breakfast spot.

Today: 3 miles (hammy was tight, tight, tight...)
Week: 7+ miles

3 comments:

TreeBed said...

P.S. As a note to myself... another reason you felt like crap this morning is because you ate your dinner out of the vending machine. What was that about "taking care of yourself mode"...

Anonymous said...

Your starting to write your-self notes now? Weirdo

Quirke

TreeBed said...

Someone has to keep me on track... Speaking of which... How was the ride? It happened right? Fill me in.