Monday, August 28, 2006

Finally

Finally getting recovered from my trip... yesterday was a little rough. Not sure what the deal was, maybe allergies, maybe just my body saying, "chill out dude". So, lots of time just laying around doing nothing. Today I feel much better. It also helped to start the day off with a run.

Telling stories about the drive seems a little pointless now... but a few of the highlights (or low lights)... I ended up having to stop before getting all the way to Denver as I was hoping. I new that I needed to do that after a giant boulder hit my windshield (and instantly started cracking it), I started to get sleepy around 7pm after my 3:45am wake up (my brother didn't believe it would happen), and then I ran over a little bunny rabbit... that was the hare that broke the camels back. Oh, and then there was running my gas tank down to less than half a gallon of gas in the middle of Wyoming... yeah, I needed to stop driving. I am happy to say that the next day was much better. I had an excellent visit in Denver, and then the next day it was another full days drive to Iowa.

Now it is time to go to work... I will post more on that soon. Happy Monday to all!!!

Today: 3 miles
Week: 3 miles

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Glad to hear you made it safely to I-O-Uh. Your BAYA family was getting a little concerned for you. Looking forward to seeing the coffee store pictures. What's the name going to be???