Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random

The place where I am staying during the wedding festivities came about in sort of a random way... the father of the groom had reserved a condo for some family, and then plans changed and the condo was no longer needed. So, we (me and some others) ended up in a condo by "fill in". Now for the random part... as I was saying yesterday, this trip has got me thinking about the last time I was here with my Dad. To help that process along, we are staying in the same condo complex that we stayed in the last time I was here... a little strange. My brother and I were joking about it being the same place while driving towards it... and then laughing that it had the same paint color... and then got inside and started looking at the layout and view and yup... pretty sure it is the same darn spot. To funny. It is a beautiful place and I will get some pics up soon.

No comments: