Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Run... sorta

Well, there was some running in there... I waited til later in the day (it has been so nice here), but I didn't drink much water during the day, it was warmer than I thought, and I was just plain tired. I was hoping the run would pick me up... ummm, not so much. I walked a good chunk, laid down on a bench in the shade and shut my eyes for awhile, walked some more... and then ran the rest of the way back to Chad's apartment. I actually saw Chad when I was heading back (he was out for a walk), I told him I was glad I ran into him while actually running... instead of him walking by me napping on the bench ;-)

Today: Lets call it 4 "all-purpose junk" miles
Week: 7 miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah

I went to wisconsin for a wedding and went through Kenosha, brang back memories. I was going to go run on the old course but i remember how brutal that course was and decided not to. Anyway thoght i would share that with ya.

SCIME

TreeBed said...

Ahhh yes... Kenosha. I wish I had a few more good memories about that course, but I am glad I have plenty of good memories about the people I got to spend that time with. Thanks for sharing. How has the summer running treated you?