Monday, August 14, 2006

V-town

I was really dreading my first run back in Vallejo... it was so nice to be in the trees, and on endless dirt. However, I am happy to report that it wasn't too bad. It was still V-town, as I walked out my door there were three police cars (and a motorcycle), and they were taking pictures of this van in the middle of the street. Yeah... I have no idea what was going on... and frankly I probably didn't want to know. Perhaps it was another Bus incident. Whatever.

Today: 5 miles
Week: 5 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, i live downtown and i see cops all over the place which i guess is a good thing. But i have seen some crazy things on my runs. I once saw this guy on a bike steal this ladys purse. Too bad i was on mile 5 and i was doing great time and wanted to finish hard i didnt have any energy to chase the guy.