Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This is how to work...

This is how to work...
This is how to work...,
originally uploaded by TreeBed.
I really didn't want to bring the computer, but I suppose if you have to do some work... this is how it should be done. Tried to use today to sort of just catch my breath. I am staying in a funky little Hostel , and I randomly ran into friends (also here for the wedding... good eyes roomie). The last few hours have been spent sitting on the rocks watching the ocean, playing guitar, letting my internal dialogue ramble away. The last time I was here was with my Dad, in high school (that was a while ago). Plenty of thoughts of that trip have floated through... good thoughts, but it can't help numb the joy of this adventure a bit. However, I think that is why today was good. A day to let those thoughts be what they need to be, and I feel very comfortable that this will allow me to truly soak up the beauty of the rest of the week.

2 comments:

ginelle said...

Nice to see you're here. It makes me smile to see you relaxing by the big blue and letting your memories flow in and out with the tide. See you soon on the kona side.

Karli said...

blue water, blue shirt, blue eyes. Nice thought! Absorb it all, let it cleanse you, refresh and rejuvinate you. thanks for the blog, makes me feel a little closer to you while distance has us far apart.