Thursday, April 06, 2006

Running

Just a quick note to get my run from yesterday logged. We went out to the school's arboretum... nice to have some trees to run around. Work is being slowed a bit because of the lack of power to the building. Hopefully this problem gets fixed today (having lights and power tools is helpful)). However, that is why it is good to get out and get the run in, even when you are tired and short on time. It reminds you why you do the things you do... it focuses and refreshes, a good run reconnects you to you. Alright, back to work...

Today: 0 (so far)
Week: 4 miles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn (or the proper Sean),

What an adventure (I am obviously very jealous). I think that I am mostly jealous because you have the guts (and Mitch hammer too) to do what the rest of us would love to do. I would love to be involved in your project in some way (even if it's only being one of your first customers- online ???)

Quirke

Anonymous said...

IT'S NOT SEAN!! Thanks Paul I appreciate it. Maybe I can get a store shirt out that way for you or something as well.