Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Travel...

Lets see... early wake up, last minute packing, things I forgot, commute traffic, beautiful early morning sun, BART, guy snoring (loudly), the sense that my life is a gift, girl putting on make-up, bus fare, girl who works at MOMA, security, coffee (finally), old lady hogging my elbow space, Salt Lake City, old man REALLY hogging my elbow space, St. Louis, crappy airport food, iced chai dessert, new verizon pc card, blog, one of the cattle...

Birmingham, here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Milah...Pt. Reyes this weekend might have been a bit nicer to ya than your flights were.

You will be missed this weekend.

Enjoy the South.

Peace

TreeBed said...

Yeah, I will definitely be thinking about ya'll (I am in the south, that is legit) out there... I expect lots of pix and posts on the BAYA blog.