Monday, March 27, 2006

Beat the Storm...

I guess there is a storm a brewin... so I was happy that I got myself out the door this morning. I was also happy to get a solid 5 miles in. Slow. Sluggish. And Ugly. But 5 miles none the less. Not really sure what my deal has been the last few days, but I have just felt beat up. Perhaps all the crap I was trying to get done last week... not sure. Hopefully doing a whole lot of nothing this weekend was the rest I needed. I sort of have to remind myself to have defined chill out time. My days often include plenty of time when things are laid back, but I still feel like I should ALWAYS be doing something. Where as most people have their 5 days they work, and then the few days they don't. It is all a blurry mess for me. Which I like most of time. However, the key is managing both the work load and relax time into a sustainable package. Not always an easy thing.

Hope your Monday is treating you well...

Today: 5 miles
Week: 5 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lot of work, a blurry mess, that sounds about right. I must have your mirror down here.