Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rain... Again.

Yup... still raining... can you tell I have become a wimpy Californian? Actually, I don't really mind it. I have plenty to do inside, and there are little breaks in the rain to sneak a run in. Which I just did. My last 5 min or so even got the beginnings of the next storm wave. A gentle rain as I was finishing my way up a good sized hill. Now I can hear the drops outside getting heavier and heavier, its good music to accompany a hot shower. There is nothing quite like getting done with a quality run, that you didn't really want to go on. I am picking my mom up at the airport today and so I have been trying to get a bunch of things done before hand... even after a few blocks I still was not committed to getting the run in. However, now that I am sitting here with it done, It feels great. I guess that is part of why I keep this log, to remind myself of that stuff.

Today: 3 miles
Week: 8 miles

No comments: