Thursday, March 16, 2006

I will get up and run... I will get up and run...

Tuesday I got up and ran first thing... it was one of the most productive days I can remember (I am cranking away in the studio to get my Spring Release in the store by... well, Spring - March 20th). So, I am going to try to get up in the morning and repeat that task. That didn't happen this morning, and I never really seemed to get going. I guess that is not totally true. I still got a fair amount done, but it didn't seem to compare to Tuesday. It always works better when I commit myself the night before (especially considering when I commit it here... I am not alone ;-)

Oh, and for some reason I thought today was St. Patricks Day. I got an e-mail from a friend mentioning it... so I just assumed it was today (the 15th). I guess I really should leave the house a bit more!

No comments: