Monday, March 06, 2006

Urgh!

Well, I got out the door today... that was good... and I felt pretty good for about 2, and then my knee started talkin to me again. So, it looks like I have an actual issue there that needs addressing. Urgh!!! Staying off the pavement, shoes, a bit of ice... that should take care of it, but I would rather just get out the door and start pounding. Oh well. Anyway, I did get two miles in and another two of walking (which is better than nothing). I had some down time towards the end of last week... sort of the let down and recovery of my adventures. This week will be about getting in gear, not off of the adrenaline of my trip, but by setting a solid foundation for me to work from. Happy Monday to all...

Today: 2 miles
Week: 2 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it can be frustrating when you feel like running and you can't. I guess it something to remember when you are healthy and you don't feel like it!

Quirke