Friday, December 02, 2005

Beautiful Breakfast

Beautiful Breakfast
Beautiful Breakfast,
originally uploaded by TreeBed.
Today is a new day... and my brother talked me into getting up and going into the city with him (he does this everyday... me on the other hand, 6am, not so much). However, he assured me it would be worth it, and I must say he was right. First off, for a morning commute, riding across the San Francisco Bay at sunrise is not a bad way to go. Then we had a delicious breakfast at a very cool little French place in the SF Ferry Building. Everything was very fresh, and the attention to detail (in the whole place) was right up my ally. After that, I walked him to work, and wandered the city for the rest of the morning... this will probably be my activity for the day. It is so perfect out though, everything feel washed clean after yesterdays storms... I still may do my run today. It is nice to be able to have the option. When I finally get up around 30 miles a week it won't always be like that.

No comments: