Thursday, December 01, 2005

Stormy Day

I woke up to a stormy day... rain (lots of rain), wind, I even heard thunder. My world woke up stormy as well. So when I went out for my run it seemed like a natural extension of my life. It was comforting. One of the reasons I started running again is because it has always been self-medicating to me. It helps keep my deamons in check. It doesn't change the situations in my life, but it does allow me feel able (and willing) to deal. So, with my run under my belt... I will take on the rest of the day. I wish you all luck in doing the same.

Today: 2+ miles (not really sure, could have been 3)
Week: 9+ miles

P.S. The spell checker doesn't seem to want to work... so you will just have to deal with my spelling today, sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my world was still spinning from last night when I woke this morning, and I didn't get a run in. So good for you to get it in.

Anonymous said...

Life is a storm, but we are the wind.

Go and run like the wind