Thursday, December 22, 2005

Let the Holidays Begin

Ok, the holidays are in full swing already I suppose, but now that my family has arrived it actually feels like the holidays. The weather on the other hand... well, I over heated wearing shorts and a dri-fit shirt. It rained a ton today, but it was warm, no wind... perfect running! I felt pretty darn good. That energy you feel after some rest was in my legs today. I certainly still don't have anything in the tank to back up that feeling, but I could feel it (and that means things are working). All in all it was a good run.

Just to note for my own documentation, I could feel the outside of my left knee talking to me. My guess would be a tight IT band (been doing lots of driving the past two days... also not stretching the way I need to). Something to watch.

Today: 4 miles +
Week: 7 miles +
HRM: 153 avg/ 168 max
W (weights)

No comments: